Senior Android Developer - Up to £80000 + Bonus + Benefits + Share Options
Technical Talent are looking for a Senior Android Developer who has a passion for pushing mobile development boundaries and enjoys working with the latest Android technologies and frameworks. This Senior Android Developer will be collaborating with a very talented team of Mobile Engineers to make a solid contribution to the technical design and implementation of a sophisticated Android health product that is changing the world we live in.
As a Senior Android Developer you will be expected to have:
• Worked with a team of Android Developers in a truly Agile environment.
• Developed high quality, high performing well tested android apps
• Be used to actively promoting new ideas and techniques to the cross functional team
• Develop new feature upgrades, optimise performance of the Android Applications
• Contribute to problem solving of overall architecture challenges
• Deliver first level user experiences through beautiful code performance
• Ideally a proficiency in TDD to some degree but certainly excellent unit testing of code to ensure robustness, excellent usability and good reliability.
• Competent in utilising third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience working with other technologies such as REST and JSON.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently with the capability to lead on projects/features
• An active involvement in the Android community
To be successful you must have:
• At least 4 years + of Software Development experience on Android
• Long term native android development experience ideally on either big brand or single product.
• Deep understanding of Android development including use of tools such as Android SDK, NDK, Studio.
• Git or similar methods of source control
• A genuine desire to further your management career
• A passion for embracing new technologies and ideally have competency in technologies such as Dagger 2 and RXJava
• An eye for detail and a leaning towards UI and Architecture
• Solid experience of successfully working with cross-functional teams.
• Have published Android app in the play store.
• Working knowledge of building apps utilising Clean Architecture and MVP methodologies
• Ideally knowledge of other platforms e.g. iOS / Windows
This organisation offers an entrepreneurial culture where everyone is driven to making a difference in the world. They offer a highly collaborative environment in one of the most awesome offices, where you truly will be able to share and gain android knowledge as well as being able to contribute continuously to aid the challenging roadmap that they have in store for their product utilising things such as AI and ML.
Sound good? Click on apply to find out more!