Senior iOS Engineer- R&D - €70k plus bonus and benefits
Tech Talent are working with one of the largest and successful mobile development companies in Europe to find an experienced iOS Developer who will join the team that makes one of the quickest growing enterprise apps in the world. This Dublin based firm has seen a meteoric rise in the last 2-3 years which now has them ranked on the US Stock Exchange for nearly US €2 billion.
Working in their R&D team, you will be providing latest technology solutions for a number for a number of clients in their niche market.
As iOS Developer you will:
• Be building quick iOS prototypes to prove concepts i
• Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
• This includes analysis, development, testing, and addressing performance issues
• Integrate native applications with backend .NET systems
• Develop micro-apps that integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company’s eco-system
• Implement the next generation of the company’s product
• Work as part of a cross functional agile development tea
You will have:
• A minimum of 4 yrs commercial iOS development experience
• Experience of Swift is mandatory
• Any experience of working on other platforms such as Android or .NET would put you to the top of the pile!
• Experience of integrating APIS – XML JSON, REST etc
• Experience of working in a forward thinking development environment.
• A strong background in Agile (Scrum)
• An understanding of common software development patterns such as Command, Singleton, Proxy Patterns, Viper
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
In return, you will have the opportunity of working in a great team with a great product for a company that is not only one of the most respected and successful in Ireland, but one that is offering a superb career path, excellent pay and to top it all off you will benefit from a very generous bonus scheme and share options.
Go on apply now, you know you want to!
*** you must have eligibility to work in Dublin without a visa***